Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I do not know where to replace the ink cartridge on my Canon…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know where to replace the ink cartridge on my Canon MG3620 printer. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your MG3620?

Yes!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No, where is the lid?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

With the printer turned on, open the front cover and then open the paper output tray.

Then open the paper output cover.
Then you will see FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position and the head cover opens automatically.

Then you can remove the empty cartridge.

I will also give you the ink cartridge replacement instruction manual which will give you much detailed information on how to replace the cartridges.

Please click this link to access the manual: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART162759