Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Haven't printed in a while. Got new laptop and tried to set…

Customer Question
Hi. Haven't printed in...

Hi. Haven't printed in a while. Got new laptop and tried to set up. Printer is showing an X over Wifi. I unplugged and plugged back in. Still X.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG5720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG5720?

Since yesterday. but haven't tried to print in a while

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't. Bought it in September.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it worked fine with my old laptop. Plus it didn't have the X on the printer display

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May I know if other devices are working fine with the WiFi?