Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tell me how to stop the printing of an information sheet…

Customer Question
Please tell me how...

Please tell me how to stop the printing of an information sheet prior to each printing!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922 Canon Mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

For the past month. It was not happening prior to that

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.

Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Could you please let me know what information is it printing?