Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother 9120cn says print unable 32. Its a hp computer.

Customer Question
Hi. my brother 9120cn...

Hi. my brother 9120cn says print unable 32

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Its a hp computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 9120CN?

Since last friday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not done it sinc I bout it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

The message "Print Unable 32" or "Machine Error 32" will appear on the LCD display if paper or labels are stuck inside the printer or drum unit.

this is not helping me. I do not want to proceed with it. Can I please get my money back?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

This is not What I expected
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago