Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is printing ribbons if data rather than the whole…

Customer Question
My printer is printing...

My printer is printing ribbons if data rather than the whole page. New cartridges put in. I have an epson XT-420.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I AM PRINTING FROM A HP LAPTOP RUNNING WINDOWS-10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XT-420?

SINCE YESTERDAY, AFTER INSTALLING NEW CARTRIDGES.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have been unsuccessful in curing it myself. However, it is now my bed time, I get up at 4 AM

Reply back when you are free