Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson 410 printer yesterday stopped working and now when…

Customer Question
My Epson 410 printer...

My Epson 410 printer yesterday stopped working and now when I go to print it tells me the printer is in error

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Epson xp410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 410?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is about it I just want t print pictures occasionally and print out once in a while

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please