Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not1primter any color except blue even

Customer Question
My printer will not1primter...

My printer will not1primter any color except blue even though all new colors have been put in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 1430 i think computer is newer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I thinl u did it in the last two days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it printer black yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be theo ne to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Please let me know that you are online and ready to start.