Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is workin fine. I need to change my address info for…

Customer Question
Printer is workin fine...

Printer is workin fine. I need to change my address info for ink repacement

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Printer is great. I need to update address information. can yoi do that for me/

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

UNKNOWN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST THE ABOVE CHANGE OF ADDRESS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.