Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says Error Code OxE3. Was printing label stock when it…

Customer Question
It says Error Code...

It says Error Code OxE3. Was printing label stock when it all broke loose. Can you please help? Mariann

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Re-started once and got the Printer Error message with the Code.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Months....don't recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Can you give me the model number of the printer, please?
WF-7610
ENOUGH! I will seek help elsewhere. If there is ANY charge made to my card, it will become a matter for the AG's office. NO SERVICE WAS RENDERED and NO payment should be due for keeping me on hold on-line for nearly 25 minutes. No e-mail was sent to change the password. No action on your part at all. No payment. Confirm to my e-mail -***@******.*** - that you have received this message.
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Would you still like some help? Please let me know