Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp 6978 prints but does not scan. I don't know. where…

Customer Question
My hp 6978 prints...

My hp 6978 prints but does not scan

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your HP printer when you try to scan?

I don't know. where will it show?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

Quite a while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. all else is ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.