Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot replace a cartridge because the carriage will not…

Customer Question
I cannot replace a...

I cannot replace a cartridge because the carriage will not go to a central position so I can get at it. I see a number flashing--3

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MP240 is that a model number?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can open the computer. I cannot get to the cartridge.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no help needed