Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Do. Canon PIXMA MG 3520. First time. I have owned it about 2…

Customer Question
Canon PIXMA MG 3520 ...

Canon PIXMA MG 3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

First time. I have owned it about 2 years. Never had trouble.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Tell me what to do. I had no trouble until I tried putting in more paper and it seem to half swallow it.
I could unjam (new word) my old printer. I don't know where to start with this one.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you tell me what is going on?
I had to add more paper and instead of taking one sheet ata time to print it tried to swallow a number of pages that proceeded to get jammed in the printer.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Does it keep having a paper jam in the printer when you try to print?

Don't you have something printed out to tell me what to try. I have already spent twenty one dollars and have received no help in fixing the problem. There must be some way to open the printer up to remove the clog of paper. You have the model number. What should I try?
I can not print anything.

No. Give me info as to what to try.
What is going on? Are paper jams that hard to fix? I need to print some things now. It doesn't print because nothing has been done about it. I need some information, not would I like to spend more money.

Unfortunately, to assist you, I need to know exactly what is happening which is why I am asking you questions.

Is there a paper jam in the machine right now?

You are not answering my questions. I do not want to pay anymore money and get the same info that I am not getting now. Please answer my above questions. The printer will not work when it has a paper jam. I don't know of any printer that does. You were offered as an expert. Please give me some expert advice that doesn't include more money. I need to use this printer today.

Yes, all printers will stop working when it has a paper jam.

Does your printer have a paper jam right now?

it didn't go away by itself.

Are you unsure of how to remove the jam?

What kind of a question is this? If I knew how to fix it I wouldn't have asked you in the first place. Are you messing with me?
There were no directions with this printer to fix any problems, just to go on line if there were any problems. I think the problem is at your end expert, Harry. If there isn't a fix, just say so. If there is, please tell me so I can become an expert
John, Computer Science Engineer