Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My scanner is turned on, and it's hooked up to computer, but…

Customer Question
My scanner is turned...

My scanner is turned on, and it's hooked up to computer, but it's saying it is off line, and I can't seem to fix that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Mx490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm sending things to be printed and it says it's off line, I checked the wires and it's hooked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to try and fix it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.