Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Envy 5530, printer carriage is totally stuck on the right…

Customer Question
HP Envy 5530, printer...

HP Envy 5530, printer carriage is totally stuck on the right and will not move an inch. Have disconnected power cord and reconnected. Hvae turned off anon many times and no carriage movement. Have taken color cartridge out but black and white cartridge cannot be removed as carriage is so far right the second cartridge cannot be accessed. have watched all videos and none tell you what to do when the carriage is completely stuck and will not budge even with great force of pulling on it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Envy 5530

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error message is C4EBA341 and all light on control board flashing and background screen and blue and black haze

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Machine is making a weird low whistling noise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help
Kindly just explain to me how to fix my problem. I do not think I need you to securely connect to the machine.
Are you still connected?
Helllllooooo??????
In about two more minutes I will be leaving this site as you have not responded. I will be rating you not very good
Harry I heard nothing from you and cannot wait all night for you to decide to help me or not and your failure to communicate has me more than upset as I have carried on a dialog over the last 10 minutes and not heard a damn response back from you.