Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our kodak photo printer dock is not seeing all the pictures…

Customer Question
Our kodak photo printer...

Our kodak photo printer dock is not seeing all the pictures on the iphone. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

PD-450W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kodak printer?

Have not used in a long time and just wanted to use it now so it is the first time it has not worked

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.