Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I installed my HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer I managed to…

Customer Question
When I installed my...

When I installed my HP ENVY Photo 6255 printer I managed to connect with my two computers. My wife now want to have her ipad to connect with the printer. I asks for a pass word for 'DIRECT-33-HP-ENVY Photo 6200". Have a password ***** my Internet connect but not for the ipad. Oh I have all wireless connection with the printer. Hepl!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My wife said she never changed it she said it is 1745Nina

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried that password ***** no avail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.