Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a new h p computer didn't plug in prior to

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new h p computer didn't plug in prior to turning on it asked some questions then screen went blank cant seem to get it to display screen or get started any way to reboot start over

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Not a printer its a new laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know im not a computer geek

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 8 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! Try this please

Press the power button for 10 seconds then release. Then press again for 2 seconds to power on.