Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect a v700 scanner to my mac printer

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect a v700 scanner to my mac printer 10.9.5 but I have no disk reader. What do I need to download to get the system operational, please?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Oops, sorry. I am using a mac computer, not printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never with this computer. Old computer has gone. Now I have the dvd disks but computer does not have a reader anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.