Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant get it to print from copies, originals, or

Customer Question
Cant get it to...

Cant get it to print from copies, originals, or incoming/outgoing email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer was operating well until about a week ago when I heard Windows 10 was widely installed in this area (Seattle-Tacoma)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.