Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can’t connect my printer with my new computer. It was

Customer Question
I can’t connect my...

I can’t connect my printer with my new computer. It was working with my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Can’t remem but I don’t think it’s been that long

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well since I have u on phone, can’t connect iPhone 6s to printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.