Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i stop a previous print command. When it sais resume,

Customer Question
How do i stop...

How do i stop a previous print command. When it sais resume, i cancelled. shut off the printer and started again. It willnot stop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX340

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX340?

Its made numerous copies of previous command. will not stop.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Im not sure, but i think im up to date. how do i check? i forget. i have a MacBook Air.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,but what does that have to do with the printer not stopping the printing of the last command?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi Loretta,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with your question. Please let me know what version of the operating system you are running on your Mac. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No and I want a refund immediately! I was told there would be a $5 charge which would be reimbursed. You charged $23!!!!You are a crook taking advantage of an 80 year old senior citizen trying to get help.REFUND ME IMMEDIATELY!