Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Busy" or. Printer will say communication error or say that…

Customer Question
Busy" or Technician's Assistant:...

Busy" or

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Printer will say communication error or say that printer busy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just an hour or so . . . the last thing i printed was successful but not a particularly good print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not have the latest OS on my iMac . . . I did just update my Epson R2000

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The last thing i printed was stripy and I was going to clean my print heads but it won't connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Epson R2000
12/17/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

How is the printer connected to the computer?

wirelessly or via USB cable.

USB
no

Please unplug your printer from power for about 10 minutes and then reconnect and let me know if it still shows busy.

just turned power back on after about 10 minutes
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Click on the apple icon (top left) > then system preferences > then printers and scanners > do you see your printer there?