Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Replaced cartridges, cleaned nozzle head, and printer is not…

Customer Question
Replaced cartridges, cleaned nozzle...

Replaced cartridges, cleaned nozzle head, and printer is not printing in full color. (WorkForce 845)

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WorkForce?

No; have changed it several times.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Have not received error messages; yes, able to open the lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it! Thanks!! Happy holidays!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.