Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to pull out the ink absorber from iP1800, can you…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm trying to...

Hello, I'm trying to pull out the ink absorber from iP1800, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon ip1800

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IP1800?

1 day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.