Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

With windows 10 I cannot scan from my Canon MP495

Customer Question
With windows 10 I...

With windows 10 I cannot scan from my Canon MP495 printer/scanner. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your MP495 when you try to scan?

My laptop doesn't know the scanner is attached

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

10 minutes ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.