Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We moved and changed internet providers and I cant seem to…

Customer Question
We moved and changed...

We moved and changed internet providers and I cant seem to change the printer to connect

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A couple of years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model number of your printer?

What computer are you using? Apple Mac or Windows PC?