Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to install WF 2760 printer on windows 7 it will not…

Customer Question
Trying to install WF...

Trying to install WF 2760 printer on windows 7 it will not download driver , I think driver iswzdu34.exe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

New printer from yesterday. Had no problem with Artisan 730 or WF workforce 630

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not tried that angle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How are you trying to connect the printer to computer..usb or wifi