Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am 81 years old and am having a problem which took me two…

Customer Question
I am 81 years...

I am 81 years old and am having a problem which took me two (2) months and it is time for me to ask for your help. I purchased a CanoScan LiDE 210

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP deskjet 920c printer. I am having a problem with my new LiDE 210 scanner. I think I need a CD with all the download and set- up to make the CanoScan Lide 210 work. I can't down and install the correct software to make it work. Can you send me the CD to do that with ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I donot have a printer problem but I do have a problem with my CanoScan LiDE 210 NEW SCANNER Read above:

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP deskjet 920c printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff