Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have some conflict between the manual and on line set up…

Customer Question
I have some conflict...

I have some conflict between the manual and on line set up instructions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixmamx492

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just setting it up first time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Nit sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm electronically challenged

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know what issues are you facing setting up the printer