Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pls help me to print. It has been heating up for an hour now…

Customer Question
Pls help me to...

Pls help me to print. It has been heating up for an hour now but won't print. I check ink cartriges and seems they are properly placed. thanks if you can help me,

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just bought and connected it 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes to scan too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?