Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Envy 5020. I can get it to print but I cannot…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Envy 5020. I can get it to print but I cannot get the Scan to work

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

This is either a driver or a hardware issue and can take some time for both to diagnose and repair.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

-Chris