Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I highlight an area in facebook, to print, why does it…

Customer Question
When I highlight an...

When I highlight an area in facebook, to print, why does it only one half of the verticle portion?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's a Canon PIXMA TS3122

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Probably a year with my former Canon PIXMA MG5260. Now I just got the Canon PIXMA TS3122

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I not sure what you mean about updating the Operating System (OS).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It will print the whole page, but that takes a lot of extra ink. When I highlight the article that I want to print, It only prints one half of the vericle highlighted area.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.