Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print the addressed envelope. How can i…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print the addressed envelope

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

How can i identify the usb

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

With so many connections to make what does the usb connection look like?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer is a Lexmarc 2600 series printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?