Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sorry I was on with some one else and asked it before How…

Customer Question
Sorry I was on...

Sorry I was on with some one else and asked it before How can I merge a spread sheet with Names and address to print up on envelopes

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Problem is software

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.