Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I first loaded the heavier stock paper to do the

Customer Question
When I first loaded...

When I first loaded the heavier stock paper to do the alignment, I put it in the area where the rollers are and not in the cassette. Now I can't seem to get the paper out. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MAMX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MAMX922?

Just now during set up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not printed anything yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just getting the stock paper out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.