Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I print using both and red color, the copy comes out…

Customer Question
When I print...

When I print using both green and red color, the copy comes out with light red borders...I don't want this...want to have the edges clear of any color. They told me at Staples to clean the computer. I can't seem to find the menu or something that says clean.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since I put in the new red cartridge I think but not sure. It really didn't seem to happen until I typed the great grandchildren's Christmas letters from Sant!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Jus show me how to get a clean bordered copy so my masterpiece letter to them from Santa can be sent.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.