Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get "connection error 02" on my model HL-L2380DW. I get it…

Customer Question
I get "connection error...

I get "connection error 02" on my model HL-L2380DW

Technician's Assistant: Is your HL-L2380DW displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I get it on my printer screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't think I ever did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft support told me to ask Brother support to update the drive for my printer. I'm very Lo tech person. 88 yrs old but still working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.