Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New computer: printer will not respond to computer but it…

Customer Question
New computer: printer...

New computer: printer will not respond to computer but it will print the desired information output from cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/16/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

are you still on line?

yes