Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 600 series will not print from Cassette 2 - tells me…

Customer Question
Epson 600 series will...

Epson 600 series will not print from Cassette 2 - tells me that there is no paper in cassette 1.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Epson 600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

This is the first time it happen - have always been able to print with the paper in lower tray

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven’t updated the printer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.