Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My iPF605 is indicating that the print head needs replacing.

Customer Question
My iPF605 is indicating...

My iPF605 is indicating that the print head needs replacing. I replaced one within the last year

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

IPF605 (serial # AAFY1205)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I got the message yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't believe I've updated the operating system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.