Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not print. We continue to get 0x6100004a error…

Customer Question
Printer will not print...

Printer will not print. We continue to get 0x6100004a error message, so we're contacting you. Please help. Thanks,

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

We have not updated the printer driver software. wasn't told to do so. We just bought this printer in Sept.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing we can think of. We did get a message to go to the 'back' of the printer and check for jammed paper, but couldn't find a jam.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No