Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

7280 keeps displaying paper error. I do no see anything,

Customer Question
7280 keeps displaying paper...

7280 keeps displaying paper error. I do no see anything, please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP C7280 All in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C7280?

5days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 days ago and just a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I how to fix it because I have a backlog of work to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.