Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I ran out of ink and just put in four new cartridges, the…

Customer Question
I ran out of...

I ran out of ink and just put in four new cartridges, the yellow, blue and cyan are fine, but the black won't print. I had a second black cartridge, so I used a second new one and it still will not print black. I have cleaned the print heads several times and aligned it several times as well.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Photosmart 6520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. Yes, can open the lid to the print where you remove and insert cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.