Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Imageclass 4880dw. I unplugged it before I left on…

Customer Question
I have an Imageclass...

I have an Imageclass 4880dw. I unplugged it before I left on a trip ( My usual routine due to some recent power outages. When I returned last night it will not print off my computer. It sends it to the Imageclass per the computer however the printer does not respond. I don't see anything on my windows screen that allows me to see what is in que.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon imageclass 4880DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

As per message above It worked before I left on the trip. I unplugged it before I left, and when I plugged it back in I have no ability to print from the cabled computer connection. I can print a copy from the glass. I am unable to make prints from the computer,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not want to participate in your program. It is misleading and I thought I was talking to Canon USA. Your program indicated I would have to pay $5 It then told me I would be automatically charged and after the payment an additional fee of $23 immediately speaking with you . Please refund all fees. I will speak to real Canon technicians on Monday.

You need to speak to JustAnswer for any billing quiries by mailing them on***@******.*** or by calling them on 1(###) ###-####/p>

No,
I have no faith in the security of your service due to the misleading info you provided and the charges of $5 $23 and now an addition proposed $39 . I will be reporting this to my credit card company