Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ipad does can't find Epson XP630 printer. Since technician…

Customer Question
Ipad does can't find...

Ipad does can't find Epson XP630 printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP630?

Since technician cleaned up my laptop about two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the Iphone be set up to printer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.