Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the error 230.31 but there is no paper anywhere in…

Customer Question
Hello i have the...

Hello i have the error 230.31 but there is no paper anywhere in the printer

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I start it it runs the self test after this the error is in Di dispöl

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last week as I installt windows 10 x64

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What schoud I do to use the printer normally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.