Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We had a printer issue last night. UrainT appeared to have…

Customer Question
We had a printer issue...
We had a printer issue last night. UrainT appeared to have fixed itt BUT NOT REALLY. After we made the chances that were recommended, we were both able to print BRIEFLY, as in one printout on 2 different computers but this morning we can't. I removed the printer rebooted EVERYTHING an attempted to add the printer to the network again. I checked the printer and the direct connect is still off.No luck. Settings -> Add a printer then refresh results in the message printer page in settings, I get the message "Printer isn't listed"So please reopen the case & let's start again
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/16/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

HP's print direct is a feature for people who don't have a wireless router.

If you do, that feature should be turned off.

On the printer display panel go into your network settings and run

the Wireless Setup Wizard and get the printer connected to your wireless network

so all your computers can "see" it.