Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A MAXIFY MB 2720. PRINT SIGNAL REACHES PRINTER THEN…

Customer Question
I HAVE A MAXIFY...

I HAVE A MAXIFY MB 2720. PRINT SIGNAL REACHES PRINTER THEN THE DOCUMENT WONT PRINT.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESSLY THERE ARE OTHER CONPUTERS ON THE NETWORK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

10 MINUTES AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

no error. the que says not responding, however, on the print screen I can see that the printer is receiving a signal then it just hangs there

Have you restarted the printer?