Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print address labels (Avery 8160) for

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to print address labels (Avery 8160) for addressing Christmas cards. The printer simply spits them out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon PIXMA MG 3620.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just since last night when I attempted this simple, 5-page job.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I try to keep current of updates, but have been gone a lot this past month.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
No, please just tell me how to fix it.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nothing personal, but I too was behind and stressed with the holidays. I needed technical assistance with my Canon printer to print Avery mailing labels. When I used Google to try and contact Canon's technical assistance, I thought I was in a Live Chat or that I was at least dealing with someone contracted (or subcontracted) by Canon. That's why I submitted the info I did.When there was no response the whole day, I CANCELLED the account with 'JustAnswer' and made do. (I submitted my cancellation on Sat., Dec. 16, only to get this response next day, with notice from 'JustAnswer' indicating "Since the Expert has responded, your remaining balance of $28
has been charged to your card ending ..."So, again, nothing personal, but I needed help yesterday. No, I do NOT need the assistance any further, and want the account with 'JustAnswer' CANCELLED.The 'JustAnswer' website is clear: "Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are not satisfied for any reason you get your money back. No questions asked." Well, I was NOT satisfied with the response time and want OUT--with an email verifying it. Then I want any personal info I submitted ERASED from 'JustAnswer's records!!! If this does not happen, it will be clear that claims on the 'JustAnswer' website are slick and misleading, and I will let that be known!