Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I fix my printer brother HL-L2360DW Series. Device…

Customer Question
How can I fix...

How can I fix my printer brother HL-L2360DW Series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Device driver for printer model HL-L2360 Series wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L2360DW?

It is only a month or two

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I didn't know because it is automatically installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Always not connected even though I try to install always looking wlan cannot detect access point / router

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/16/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What problem are you facing with the printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer